i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Monday, October 09, 2006

when's the last time you cleaned the sink with a toothbrush?

terry comes home today. exactly six months and one day after he pulled me into a closet with him, pulled me so close and inserted me into his life. but really, it's more romantic than that. lots of little tasks today and barely any work. meh. i cleaned out the refrigerator of gross shit and forgotten leftovers. it was absolutely disgusting. i wanted to just toss the tupperware containers straight into the trash without even opening them up, but i was good, and cleaned every last one of them. i didn't even gag! laugh, jesus. i broke the second and last of the "detroit tigers '88" glasses today, boo! i hope that's not a bad sign! my finger did receive a small gash, but i can't imagine cutting my hand to the point of needing medical attention and not having health insurance. i'd be looking for the best seamstress in town to give me stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home