i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

darling it's sin, we're two of a kin

today i had my roommate pick me up smokes while he was out, and, on the lookout for a deal, he picked me up some brand-spankin' new camels that were the always-coveted buy-one-get-one-free. lately the camel cigarette special has been turkish royals, but apparently those gave way to a whole new animal, camel ninety nines. no longer must i writhe in jealousy over the marlboro smokers puffing away for those three extra minutes on their 100s. i got my own fucking long cigarettes [regular size, for you nonsmokers, is an 80], and i don't have to sacrifice flavor or the desert or the pyramids or even the subliminal-message-laden dromedary. he suggested, and i thoroughly concurred, that actively and officially switching to the 99s is the best decision i could possibly make at this point in my life. add "smokes-long-cigarettes" to the "wears-oversized-sunglasses" and "carries-assorted-hard-candies-in-pocket" [a new venture] aspects of my old-cat-lady [cats! i need more cats!] personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home