i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Friday, January 13, 2006

even in time, we'll give in to crime

an excerpt from an email to a friend regarding the topic of blog readership:

i know that "strangers" read my blog, and i find it pretty crazy that no one ever mentions it to me. when we write on the internet, we write knowing that our friends, acquaintances and strangers will read it. it's PUBLIC, and both the reader and the writer know it. but for some reason in many cases, i believe the reader feels that he/she is spying, which is of course absolutely not the case. i write whatever i write however good it is or isn't because i have to write it, i have to let them out, i have to say many many things verbally and in writing, and i put some of them on the internet. people--those i share a house with, the guy at the end of the bar, my mother, my best friend, &tc.--reading my blog is both a motivation to write publicly and a consequence of writing publicly.

time to drink some whiskey. that my mom BOUGHT me. ha!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
forgot about the war
we barely touched
as if being watched

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home