i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Sunday, February 19, 2006

see you everywhere

took the night pretty far, we ended up at the "gay dance party" at oslo, which wasn't really that gay. good times. except when you factor in my being quite sick [which i've decided must actually be endearing and not disgusting, especially as i was told i looked like a marc jacobs model at the bar and that my sick voice is "cute" {obviously these sirs have had meager exposure to my nose blowing}]. good night times and the sickness should meet like oil and water, but surprisingly, they don't.

passed out in my bed while several people were in my room. slept in my clothes. when i finally woke, my heart hurt. louie said it was emotional and not physical. invariably, i pulled a muscle in my chest from all of the coughing, but i think that perhaps in some tiny way he spoke the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home