i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Friday, March 24, 2006

he's a hot catch, he likes his steak rare

TEAM DRESCH FUCKING FRIDAY

so perhaps you don't know that i thought myself to be a riot grrl throughout middle school. it's absolutely true. my best friend, elizabeth, and i loved the hell out of the bands we actually had our hands on: bikini kill, raoul, skinned teen, bratmobile and my personal favorite [best?], team dresch.

it's a snowy [wtf!], short-spoken friday, so here's the tracks:

seven <--- my total favorite
rock stars kill [compilation]
1994 © kill rock stars

she's amazing
personal best
1995 © chainsaw

take on me
captain my captain
1996 © chainsaw

buy 'em up at --------> chainsaw records

and the crazy news?!

from chainsaw records news:
"did i mention that team dresch is playing a show in
september at the estrojam festival? IT'S VERY EXCITING!
the cast will most likely consist of the original cast members
of Jody, Kaia, Donna, and Marci."

nice!

alright, off to attack my way-overwhelming list of estate sales [which of course equals near-butterflies-in-stomach].

loves and happy fridays ->m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home