i am daylights

a highly inflamed sense of event

Friday, April 20, 2007

hold me like you never held me before, like if you knew for sure

dude. seriously. first there was easter, then there was the nor'easter and then there was the best weekend of weather in the history of new york city [ok, my being in new york city]. seriously. dude. i could see just blue, just blue through the skylight over my bed when i opened my eyes this morning. it's going to be so nice! i'm going to every park! just watch me! crocheting at every park in new york city! maybe it'll be a project! maybe i'll blog about it! [ok, maybe that's dumb.]

finally finally finally! got that other loney dear record, finally. fuck, it is seriously SO good. i'm sorry but like,,,,,,,i listened to the newest one, loney, noir a lot, and it is good, butbut but i'm sorry but this record should really have been the one released on sub pop. this record, though, goddamn, it's like...listening to it's like breaking a fucking leveé. a memory leveé! it makes me think of the rain.

also! i found a sublet for june! woo!

AND i'm not hungover today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home